1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device. It serves to save information and settings, such as saving the device language settings on your device and saving your current access status to provide you with continued access to the website or applications (collectively, the “Services”). It also collects information about the history of your favorite services in the form of a file. The cookies do not cause any harm to your device, and the content in cookies will only be retrieved for viewing or reading by the service that created them.
- To help remember information about your browser and settings and help you to access the website services continuously and increase the experience and satisfaction of using the service
- To help assess the performance and results of the website service that is not working well and should be improved.
- To collect and analyze information about your visits and use of website services that will allow FPI to understand what people are interested in and how are FPI services used?
- To allow FPI to provide you with a better experience of using the website, including enabling FPI to deliver services and public relations according to your interests.
3. What cookies does FPI use?
The FPI website uses both FPI (First party cookies) and third party cookies which are set by third party service providers in order to add functionality to the FPI website.
Cookies used by FPI may be categorized into two types based on their storage:
- Session Cookies are cookies that stay temporarily to remember you during your visit to FPI website such as monitoring the language you have set and choose, and there will be the deletion from your computer or device when you leave the website or close the web browser.
- Persistent Cookies are cookies that will last for a specific period or until you delete them. These cookies allow FPI website to remember you and your settings when you return to website again. This will help you to access the website services more conveniently and quickly.
In terms of purposes of use, FPI uses two types of cookies:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies. These types of cookies are necessary for FPI’s website service to enable you to access different parts of the website, including helping to remember the information you have provided through the website. By disabling these types of cookies, you will not be able to use FPI’s essential services, which require cookies to be used.
2. Performance Cookies. These cookies allow FPI to see user interactions with FPI’s website services, including which pages or areas of the website are popular, and analyzing other aspects of this information. FPI also uses this information to improve the functionality of the website, and to understand user behavior. However, the information that this cookie collects is non-personally identifiable, and used for statistical analysis only. Disabling these types of cookies will result in being unable to determine the number of visitors to the website, and unable to assess the quality of service.
As noted above, FPI services may be provided separately on multiple websites. Therefore, each website may choose to use different types of cookies as appropriate and necessary to provide that service. FPI will display information and details about each type of cookie. including the name of the cookies used on the homepage of each service.
4. How to turn off cookies
You can disable cookies by setting your browser and set privacy settings to stop future collection of information by cookies. (Fore more details, please visit AboutCookies.org)
5. Links to third party websites
6. Changes to announcements
This notice may be updated from time to time for suitability and in accordance with circumstances that may change, and FPI will provide you with an updated notice on the website. FPI urges you to check this website regularly.
Personal Data Protection Committee
Fortune Parts Industry Public Company Limited
11/22 Moo 20, Nimitmai Road, Lam Luk Ka Subdistrict, Lam Luk Ka District, Pathum Thani Province 12150